Technical Sales Manager – Industrial Market
Sensirion stands for state-of-the-art technology, quality and outstanding performance. The Swiss company is the market leader for environmental and flow sensors, and internationally successful. Qmicro, a Dutch high-tech company for gas composition analysis, has been part of it since 2021.
To support the business expansion internationally and serve local customers, Sensirion is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded sales & business development manager. Become part of the story
- Grow Sensirion's micro GC business globally through sales development activities to expand business at existing customers, generate new leads and sales partners and develop new market segments
- Serve as a regional sales manager for Sensirion's Industrial Key Accounts in Germany and the Netherlands by supporting customers with our industrial product portfolio through the complete life cycle of their product
- Lead commercial projects including price and contract negotiations, build strong relations with the customer's buying center and ensure that the customer perceives Sensirion as a reliable partner
- Support product management with market information to define our product roadmaps and shape the innovation pipeline
- University degree with a technical or scientific background
- Enthusiasm for technology-oriented tasks coupled with a strong interest in business aspects and intercultural customer interaction
- Sales drive, entrepreneurial, perseverance, solution- and goal-oriented approach
- Ability to understand complex technical aspects and market relationships to derive and communicate the essence
- Confident appearance and strong communication skills while enjoying contact with people and willingness to travel globally
About Qmicro by Sensirion
Qmicro by Sensirion offers high-tech products and solutions for on-line gas composition analysis enabled by micro-GC chip technology (MEMS). Application areas include industrial process control and automation. Qmicro has developed the "DynamiQ" micro-GC gas analyzer product line, and these on-line gas monitors are supplied in application-specific configurations to selected customers, typically system integrators, OEMs and expert distributors. The instruments are configured for one specific application and are therefore sold as analyzers for this single application. Qmicro has been part of Sensirion since 2021.
Learn more about Qmicro by Sensirion: