Sr. Key Account Manager - HVAC / Appliance Market
Sensirion stands for state-of-the-art technology, innovation and outstanding performance. The Swiss company is the global leader for environmental and flow sensors, and internationally successful. Sensirion Inc. is a sales office in the US.
Support us as we seek to satisfy our demanding customers and meet their requirements together with the various departments at the headquarters. Become part of the story.
The Sr. Key Account Manager (KAM) position is responsible for developing the Americas' HVAC and Appliance Market strategy, expanding market share, developing strategic partnerships, managing at least one other KAM and increasing revenue. You will be the driving force to expand our target applications and identify market needs to shape future products and solutions. You challenge the 'status quo', have a continuous improvement mindset, are a change agent, take ownership, and collaborate well with all stakeholders globally, and Sensirion core values of 'Teamwork', 'Top Performance' and 'Fair & Honest' resonate within you.
- Collaboratively establish OKRs & priorities for HVAC & Appliance market to grow revenue with focused / new products & obtain dominant market share in the target applications
- Support Business Development activities for R&D pipeline of product ideas to help create new innovative sensors, technologies & solutions
- Lead, coach, & manage other US KAM(s) in this market and collaborate with cross functional teams globally (e.g. Global KAMs, FAE team, Product Management, Distribution, Area Sales Managers, Sales Reps, etc.) to execute action items & support customer projects
- Travel Domestically with occasional international travel
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (EE or ME preferred), or Physics
- Solution / Value-based selling and relevant supervisor/manager experience preferred
- Challenge the status quo, continuous improvement mindset, inquisitive, analytical, strategic
- Goal oriented with an independent working style, entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to organize and set priorities
About SensirionSensirion is one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and Europe. Today, around 800 employees worldwide do their utmost with expertise and passion to stay one step ahead. The common goal: creating sustainable change with innovative sensor solutions. Millions of our sensors are used all over the world, including in the automotive, medical technology and consumer goods industries, helping advance the continuous improvement of health, comfort and energy efficiency. The unique corporate culture is based on the values "fair & honest", "together" and "top performance" and forms the basis of all the company's innovations, its constant success and its growth.
Learn more about Sensirion:
www.sensirion.com/career Apply now