Senior Field Application Engineer
Sensirion stands for state-of-the-art technology, innovation and outstanding performance. The Swiss company is the global leader for environmental and flow sensors, and internationally successful. Sensirion Inc. is a sales office in the US.
Support us as we seek to satisfy our demanding customers and meet their requirements together with the various departments at the headquarters. Become part of the story.
The Senior Field Applications Engineer (SR-FAE) is responsible for supporting customers' successful implementation of our Nubo platform. This position requires a strong working knowledge of electrical engineering (HW and SW), mechanical engineering, and data analytics to be able to support optimization and onsite trouble-shooting of field-installed Nubo solutions. This will provide the opportunity to build application and product expertise while working with Fortune 500 companies' top engineering teams. .
- Be an expert on Sensirion's Nubo platform and how to use and support it successfully in our targeted applications
- Lead onsite evaluations and enable successful deployment of Sensirion's Nubo products in North America
- Collaborate globally with customer R&D, FAE and Key Account Management team to execute action items and support customer projects
- Travel approximately 40-60% (as needed) visiting customers, but also, to US Headquarters in Chicago and Switzerland for meetings as required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (EE or ME preferred). Master's degree is desirable (but not required).
- Design and hands-on experience using test equipment, and related instrumentation (data acquisition systems, oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, soldering/de-soldering station, signal processing, etc.)
- Experience or knowledge of sensors, radio/connectivity, solar power and battery operation in IoT systems. Prior experience supporting programs in the oil and gas industry is desirable (but not required)
- 5+ years of Field Applications Engineering or equivalent experience, with demonstrated success in supporting on-site testing and installation at remote customer sites
About SensirionSensirion is one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and Europe. Today, around 800 employees worldwide do their utmost with expertise and passion to stay one step ahead. The common goal: creating sustainable change with innovative sensor solutions. Millions of our sensors are used all over the world, including in the automotive, medical technology and consumer goods industries, helping advance the continuous improvement of health, comfort and energy efficiency. The unique corporate culture is based on the values "fair & honest", "together" and "top performance" and forms the basis of all the company's innovations, its constant success and its growth.
Learn more about Sensirion:
www.sensirion.com/career Apply now