R&D Quality Engineer
Sensirion stands for state-of-the-art technology, quality and outstanding performance. The Swiss company is the market leader for environmental and flow sensors, and internationally successful. Qmicro, a Dutch high-tech company for gas composition analysis, has been part of it since 2021.
Join in and support us in the expansion of our technology site in Enschede. As part of our international team, you will be responsible for the new development of and improvements to existing products. Become part of the story
- Directing and leading process validation activities and quality system processes, such as FMEA, supplier quality and non-conformance management
- Working with our gas chromatograph and examining its performance quality
- Directing and leading procedures related to safety, health, and environment
- Supporting internal and regulatory audit programs and leading certification projects for new products and/or production
- BSc/MSc in a relevant technical field as a starter or with experience
- Affinity with working with QMS, ISO standards, guidelines, and certification
- Systematic and accurate way of working and documenting
- A good command of the English language
About Qmicro by Sensirion
Qmicro by Sensirion offers high-tech products and solutions for on-line gas composition analysis enabled by micro-GC chip technology (MEMS). Application areas include industrial process control and automation. Qmicro has developed the "DynamiQ" micro-GC gas analyzer product line, and these on-line gas monitors are supplied in application-specific configurations to selected customers, typically system integrators, OEMs and expert distributors. The instruments are configured for one specific application and are therefore sold as analyzers for this single application. Qmicro has been part of Sensirion since 2021.
Learn more about Qmicro by Sensirion: