Quality Manager (m/w) Hungary
Sensirion stands for state-of-the-art technology, quality and outstanding performance. The Swiss company is the market leader for environmental and flow sensors, and internationally successful. In 2021, a new production site will be opened in Debrecen, Hungary.
Support us in setting up this location and take responsibility for the development of our quality department and manage the audits of our international customers. Become part of the story!
- Establish Quality Management systems according to ISO9001, IATF16949, customer requirements as well as Sensirion standards.
- Ensure daily execution of quality management procedures and monitor performance together with our operations team
- Newly setup methods, infrastructure and a team to manage goods incoming inspection
- Implement Quality systems like ISO9001, ISO14001, IATF16949 as well as customer specific requirements, primarily from the automotive and medical industries
- At least 10 years' experience in quality management in an international environment, automotive industry experience is desired
- Education in material science, engineering, electronics, physics or a related discipline
- Well experienced with relevant quality methods incl. FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP, APQP, 8D
- Fluent in English, ability to communicate in German a plus
About SensirionSensirion is one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and Europe (Great Place to Work® 2019). The unique corporate culture is based on the values "fair&honest", "together" and "top performance" and forms the basis of all the company's innovations, its constant success and its growth of the company.
Learn more about Sensirion:
www.sensirion.com/hungary-career Apply now