Quality Engineer - Hungary
Sensirion stands for state-of-the-art technology, quality and outstanding performance. The Swiss company is the market leader for environmental and flow sensors, and internationally successful. In 2021, a new production site will be opened in Debrecen, Hungary.
Support us in setting up this location and take responsibility for the incoming inspection in our quality department and manage the audits of our international customers. Become part of the story!
- Incoming Inspection of raw materials for our Sensirion Gasflow Sensors and Automotive Environmental Sensors
- Management of Customer issues, Communication with customers, investigating the rootcause and initiating corrective actions in design process and customer support
- Analysis of inline fails to understand our Sensors specifics at a higher level
- Consolidation and reporting of quality status to the affected Business Units
- Support audits by customers and certification bodies to make them understand sustaining measures to our Sensor performance
- University education in physics, mechanical or electrical engineering. The position is suitable for young professionals or professional experienced technician in of the above mentioned fields
- You are ambitious and act with a high sense of responsibility and you are like to communicate to external partners
- You are fluent in English, and able to take conversation on demanding technical content
- Experience with quality management systems is welcomed but no prerequisite
About SensirionSensirion is one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and Europe (Great Place to Work® 2021). The unique corporate culture is based on the values "fair&honest", "together" and "top performance" and forms the basis of all the company's innovations, its constant success and its growth of the company.
Learn more about Sensirion:
www.sensirion.com/hungary-career Apply now