Junior LabVIEW Software Engineer
Sensirion stands for state-of-the-art technology, quality and outstanding performance. The Swiss company is the market leader for environmental and flow sensors, and internationally successful. Qmicro, a Dutch high-tech company for gas composition analysis, has been part of it since 2021.
Join in and support us in the expansion of our technology site in Enschede. As part of our international team, you will be responsible for the new development of and improvements to existing products. Become part of the story
- Analyzing programming issues and coming up with creative solutions
- Implementing, testing, and adjusting software/firmware on our instruments or test rigs
- Advising on new software developments based on internal or customer specifications
- Validating and releasing new software
- BSc/MSc in a relevant technical field (preferably electrical engineering)
- An interest in working with instruments and measurement setups
- Basic knowledge of LabVIEW
- A good command of the English language
About Qmicro by Sensirion
Qmicro by Sensirion offers high-tech products and solutions for on-line gas composition analysis enabled by micro-GC chip technology (MEMS). Application areas include industrial process control and automation. Qmicro has developed the "DynamiQ" micro-GC gas analyzer product line, and these on-line gas monitors are supplied in application-specific configurations to selected customers, typically system integrators, OEMs and expert distributors. The instruments are configured for one specific application and are therefore sold as analyzers for this single application. Qmicro has been part of Sensirion since 2021.
Learn more about Qmicro by Sensirion: