Director Operations (m/w) Hungary
Sensirion stands for state-of-the-art technology, quality and outstanding performance. The Swiss company is the market leader for environmental and flow sensors, and internationally successful. In 2021, a new production site will be opened in Debrecen, Hungary.
Support us in setting up this location and take responsibility for the set-up of our production site. Start of work is February/March 2021. Become part of the story!
- Overall leadership of the operations division including purchasing, logistics, production
- Newly establish the organization and build a strong team from scratch to about 50 people within the next two years. Continued growth is expected
- Work together with the engineering team in Debrecen as well as our R&D in Switzerland to ramp-up new products and establish new production technologies
- Implement quality systems like ISO9001, ISO14001, IATF16949 as well as customer specific requirements, together with our Quality Management team
- At least 10 years' experience in electronics, fine assembly or sensors-related manufacturing
- Education in engineering, electronics, physics or a related discipline
- Well experienced with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Fluent in English, ability to communicate in German a plus
About SensirionSensirion is one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and Europe (Great Place to Work® 2019). The unique corporate culture is based on the values "fair&honest", "together" and "top performance" and forms the basis of all the company's innovations, its constant success and its growth of the company.
Learn more about Sensirion:
www.sensirion.com/hungary-career Apply now