Automation Specialist (m/f) for Process Engineering
Sensirion stands for state-of-the-art technology, quality and outstanding performance. The Swiss company is the market leader for environmental and flow sensors, and internationally successful. In 2021, a new production site will be opened in Debrecen, Hungary.
Support us in setting up this location and take responsibility for the development of our production. Start of work is Ferbruary 2021. Become part of the story!
- Responsible for the construction of new calibration and production equipment
- Technical implementation of the installed equipment including proper documentation
- Optimization and modernization of existing plants in close cooperation with the production
- Troubleshooting of malfunctions in calibration and test systems
- Completed professional education in automation or plant engineering
- Several years of professional experience in industrial production, knowledge of Python or Matlab would be an advantage
- Fluent (technical) English skills
- Structured and precise handling combined with good organizational skills
About SensirionSensirion is one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and Europe (Great Place to Work® 2019). The unique corporate culture is based on the values "fair&honest", "together" and "top performance" and forms the basis of all the company's innovations, its constant success and its growth of the company.
Learn more about Sensirion:
www.sensirion.com/hungary-career Apply now